Tuesday, September 25, 2012

I tried writing a blog before but I really felt that it failed.  I had no idea who was reading it, or if anyone did, and if they did, few left comments.  Maybe my thoughts aren't interesting and that's ok.  All I ask is that you leave me a short comment when you read, and if you find it interesting, pass it along to others.  I thank you in advance!

I'll start my new blog by asking a few questions.  Hopefully, those of you who read it will like it.  Would you tell me what you'd like me to write about?  Can you give me suggestions as to what YOU might find interesting?

I know that I have a lot of opinions on many things and it's not always what others want to hear.  I don't discuss politics at all so please don't ask my thoughts on that!

I'm interested in hearing from YOU.  Comments are welcome and appreciated.

So we'll try again and see how this goes!

It's just my opinion but I think EVERYONE needs to go to Italy at least once in their life.  Next time I'll tell you why!!

3 comments:

  1. OK "Just my Opinion I will try again...
    Dear Abby,
    What do you believe a person has to do in their life in order not to live with regret the last hours on their death bed?
    Signed: Just thinking in Alabama

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear My Opinion,
    How come my blog is not on your blog list?
    Signed: Just Thinking

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, anonymous, what's your blog? I haven't set all the blogs up yet and I'll add yours!

      Delete